Free Driver's Education is back!
SENIORS: Free Driver's Education is back at QV! Get your form outside room 449 to get started. More details on the program are attached.
Ms. Gross and Ms. Zagada, Coordinators
The CTE Industry Scholars Program supports CTE students in advancing their education and career aspirations through valuable work-based learning activities. The program consists of exciting industry-specific internships and a variety of career exploration activities.
For your application, you are required to upload the following:
*THIS IS ONLY THE 1ST ROUND OF APPLICATIONS. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE 2ND ROUND.
E-mail Ms. Zagada at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or assistance.
Jobseekers: Please utilize our online application link to complete the applications : https://form.jotform.us/62035214217141
*We are actively seeking individuals who reside in the Bronx
(1) 162nd Street, Electrical Helper. Must have OSHA 10, 4 HOUR Scaffolding and some electrical experience.
(1) 2 Masonry positions. Must have OSHA 10, 4 hour scaffolding and some Masonry experience. Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week.
(2) 2 Electrical position. Must have OSHA 10, 4 hour scaffolding, some electrical experience. Must be able to work 35-40 hours.
(3) 2 Carpentry positions . Must have OSHA 10, 4 Hour scaffolding, some carpentry experience . Must be able to work full time 35-40 hours.
The following opportunities are also available :
(1) Carpentry Helpers with the OSHA and 4 hour scaffolding Certificate. Must have minimum 1 year experience. Knowledge of flooring.
(2) HVAC Helper. Must have OSHA 10 and some HVAC experience. Must be able to work full time 32-40 hours.
(3) Masonry Helper, Must have OSHA 10, 4 hour scaffolding and some masonry experience. Must be able to work full time and have an understanding of English.
(4) Electrical Helper. Must have OSHA 10 and some electrical experience. Must be able to work full time 32-40 hours and have an understanding of English.
(5) Plumbing Helper. Must have OSHA 10 and some plumbing experience at a minimum.
(6) Tile Helper.
(7) Painter Helper
The Hampton Inn at the Garden City location is looking for someone to hire in the plumbing, electrical, and engineering fields.
Location: 1 North Ave Garden City, NY 11530
Contact: Chief Engineer, Peter
"We are looking to bring someone on to our team that is aggressively friendly, energetic and willing to learn! Do you want to grow in the hospitality industry? Come visit us! The perfect team member will join the Engineering department and be able to work with plumbing, electrical, problem solving, preventative maintenance, and possess guest resolution skills. Our veteran hospitality team looks forward to meeting you!"
All resumes can be sent to Peter Simonelli via email.
I have attached the flyer from the Hampton Inn. PT maintenance tech Flyer.docx