Ms. Miriam Baez
718-937-3010 ext. 1026
PupilPath App for Parents and Students
What is PupilPath?
PupilPath is a student information system for parents and students. PupilPath allows parents and students to view important student and school information such as student attendance records, schedules, assignment due dates and grades, graduation eligibility, and more. This is a convenient tool for both parents and students to keep up with class work and track student performance.
To register for PupilPath access, you will need your student’s OSIS (ID) number and a registration code. This information is available in the PupilPath invitation letter, which can be obtained from our Parent Coordinator, Ms. Baez – (718) 937-3010 ext. 1026
1. Go to www.pupilpath.com
2. Click “Parents Register”
3. Enter your email address
4. Select your prefix (Mr., Mrs., etc.), then enter your first name and last name
5. Choose 24Q600 – Queens Vocational and Technical High School from the menu
6. Enter your child’s 9-digit OSIS number in the Student ID field
7. Select your child’s birthday in the Date of Birth field
8. Enter your registration code
9. Click register